The main focus of this training is the hands on nutrition focused physical assessment training (NFPA) for the Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN). Other areas of education related to caring for malnutrition include but are not limited to:
- Screening, assessment, and intervention for the patient with malnutrition
- Documentation and Coding of Malnutrition
- Best strategies in communication with providers / physicians
- Documentation in the EMR
- Data, what to collect
- Quality Improvement and Outcomes
Four (4) hours of education in the morning and four (4) hours in the afternoon, a break for lunch and a fun, interactive, and valuable experience for the participants.
- $250 for the full day of training
- 8 CPEU’s
- Snacks and Lunch included
- NFPA / Malnutrition Pocket Guide.
We are experts in this area and have worked with over 40 hospitals including 6 health systems over the past 8 years.
The RDN will be more confident in performing the NFPA and be able to take all they learned back to their facility and begin utilizing their skills right away.