DESTINATION 10® is a performance improvement process used by food service teams to enable them to reach the highest levels of excellence within a short period of time. Dramatic results have been documented for the last 15 years.
What Does Destination 10 Impact?
Destination 10® impacts all areas of a food service department including, but not limited to:
- Team Culture
- Food Quality
- Customer Service
The Destination 10 Process
- DM&A Coaches are on site for 40 to 45 days over a period of one year.
- The FSD receives a full set of licensed Destination 10® manuals presented in separate 3-ring binders.
- The entire management team receives Destination 10® “day-timer” binders.
- The various academies are implemented. Follow-up visits are scheduled.
- This process is intended to continue indefinitely.
What Tools Come with the Destination 10 Process?
Destination 10® comes with the following manuals:
- Destination 10® “Tool Box”
- Catalytic Leadership Academy
- Customer Service Academy
- Culinary Academy
- Monitors & Benchmarks
- Inservice Training
- Joint Commission
- Room Service (if needed)