With teamwork and a positive working environment, any team will be able to reach the highest levels of excellence in Food Service and Environmental Services.
DM&A provides all the tools, training and coaching required to help any team (both union and non-union) maintain optimum teamwork and an overall positive working environment.
- Culture transformation.
- Overall performance improvement and productivity of food service and environmental services staff in all areas of the department.
- Improved customer service.
- Reduced turnover and sick leave.
- Less abuse of breaks and meal periods.
- Managers and supervisors gain more time because they spend less time dealing with negative human resources issues.
- Managers and supervisors enjoy their job more because there is less conflict management.
- The Destination 10 Performance Improvement Process is implemented in your facility with help from DM&A coaches.
- DM&A coaches spend as much time on site as needed. Days on site are predicated on your goals and objectives.
The cost is based on the number of days our coach spends on site. The process is customized to each individual client’s goals and objectives.
Facility-Wide Culture Transformation
Experts In Improving Patient, Employee and Physician Satisfaction
SAVE MILLIONS PER YEAR
- Studies have shown that the cost of one dissatisfied patient can be as much as $238,000.
- Taking the above one step further—if a hospital 275 beds) has 5,675 Medicare patients and just 1% were dissatisfied, the cost would be $13,566,000 in lost revenue (57 times $238,000).
HOW IT WORKS
- DM&A’s proven strategies and training processes are best implemented in a hospital over a period of one to two years.
- The process includes dynamic training sessions for senior management, leaders, managers, and every member of the hospital team. Monitors and Benchmarks are included to track progress and insure that all leaders are following the plan.
- Our Coaches help create a culture built on service excellence that enhances patient and employee satisfaction, builds accountability, recognizes success, communicates a consistent message and improves patient centered care, while delivering service driven outcomes.
- Organizations may choose to implement the whole transformation process, or engage DM&A to present a leadership workshop or house-wide training for all staff members.